Icons/Bitmaps for my toolbar & ListView Controls?
Author Message
 Icons/Bitmaps for my toolbar & ListView Controls?

Hi Guys,

Guys does anyone Know a site that I can go to get
Icons/Bitmaps for my toolbar & ListView?

Thanks, I appreciate your time.

Albert

Mon, 01 Nov 2004 02:55:36 GMT
 Icons/Bitmaps for my toolbar & ListView Controls?
Albert,

lots are included in Visual Studio. Microsoft still has a design gallery on
the web somewhere, but I can't remember where it is.

Fortune&Glory,
Robert

Quote:
> Hi Guys,

> Guys does anyone Know a site that I can go to get
> Icons/Bitmaps for my toolbar & ListView?

> Thanks, I appreciate your time.

> Albert

Mon, 01 Nov 2004 16:00:21 GMT

1. Icons/Bitmaps for my toolbar & ListView Controls?

2. Adding Bitmaps or Icons to a Toolbar from a Resource File

3. Toolbar icons Where are common bitmaps

4. Drag Icon Size - ListView & TreeView Controls

5. Icons & Bitmaps

6. Crystal Reports 6.0 & Displaying Bitmaps/Icons

7. HOW TO: ListView & TreeView Bitmaps WITHOUT ImageList

8. HOW TO: ListView & TreeView Bitmaps WITHOUT ImageList

9. transparent icon background colors for listview, treeviews and toolbars

10. Toolbar Control without Bitmaps

11. 15x16 Toolbar Bitmaps for Active X controls

12. Icons and Bitmaps For Machine Control