Enable/Disable Local Area Connection
Author Message
 Enable/Disable Local Area Connection

Hi !, I hope someone know how to emulate the feature that Windows 2000
has. How can I Disable And Enable again the Local Area Connection using
VB ?

Thanks !

Mon, 01 Nov 2004 02:32:06 GMT

1. How to disable-Enable Local area Connection via script

2. Disable Local Area Connection

3. how to get local TCP/IP settings from Local Area Connections

4. VBScript to uncheck boxes in Properties of a Local Area Connection

5. Disable & Enable Network Connection

6. Enabling and Disabling a Network Connection

7. disabling the DISABLE/ENABLE macros menu on opening spreadsheet

8. disable the enable/disable macro message

9. Local Area Network

10. scanning a local tcp/ip enabled computer

11. posting a message in other computer in a local area network

12. Cannot enable a local account via Win32 API