Differences in NT4/Win2000
Author Message
 Differences in NT4/Win2000

I used to be able to (in NT4) debug my .dll's that were invoked from an .asp
page by setting breakpoints and then starting them.

Now that I Win2000 professional, this doesn't work anymore - It give the
"... can't create component ..." message.

Is there a way to debug VB .dll envoked from an .asp?  Some IIS setting I'm
missing?!

Thanks in advance ...

Sun, 26 Oct 2003 02:17:56 GMT
 Differences in NT4/Win2000
Yes, here's a reference to the configuration process:

http://support.microsoft.com/support/kb/articles/q192/0/11.asp?LN=EN-...
n&FR=0&qry=debug&rnk=5&src=DHCS_MSPSS_gn_SRCH&SPR=VID

Quote:
> I used to be able to (in NT4) debug my .dll's that were invoked from an
.asp
> page by setting breakpoints and then starting them.

> Now that I Win2000 professional, this doesn't work anymore - It give the
> "... can't create component ..." message.

> Is there a way to debug VB .dll envoked from an .asp?  Some IIS setting
I'm
> missing?!

> Thanks in advance ...

Thu, 30 Oct 2003 02:28:17 GMT

1. How to tell the difference between NT4 server and NT4 Workstation

2. DLL not found when macro run under win2000 but works under NT4

3. ASP/vbscript works on NT4 but not on win2000

4. Difference between NT and Win2000?

5. difference Win98 Win2000

6. Difference between CR project and Output on difference PC.

7. access97 application on win2000

8. Win2000 and Access

9. slow on win2000

10. Access App runs with Win2000/2K but not Win98

11. A2000/Win2000 online help stops working

12. Automation from Acc2000 to Excel2000 in Win2000 does not allow me to Exit Access