DAP expert required
Author Message
 DAP expert required

I am a novice programmer and would be very grateful if someone would give me
a hand.

I have purchased some web space which includeds ASP, MS Access, Office 2000
and Frontpage 2000 support but am having difficulty getting my DAP to work.
If I give you my password, user id and web host would anyone be willing to
give me a hand.

Thank you

Jim

Fri, 06 Jun 2003 20:23:34 GMT

1. Expert Help Required

2. VBA - Macros - CommandBars - Expert Required!

3. VBA - Mail Merge - Expert Required!

4. VBA - Macros - CommandBars - Expert Required!

5. EXPERTS HELP REQUIRED - QBASIC ROUTINE

6. VB Database Expert Required Immediately!

7. Urgent Expert Help Required

8. VB Database Expert Required Immediately!

9. PopUp Calendar in DAP

10. Help! Problems opening bound DAP with new record

11. Convert from DAP to ASP

12. Duplicate database fields in report expert, select expert...