ADSI questions user properties
Author Message
 ADSI questions user properties

HI
I have to add some users to  to several groups in Windows2000
but i want to use windows logonname (pre w2k),not the name
i have tried to use Samacountname but i don't get it to work.
Is there any suggestions to my problem ?
Thanks

/JIM

Set objOU = GetObject("LDAP://ou=groups)

    Set myGroup = objOU.getobject("Group","cn=acct")

Set objOU = GetObject(LDAP://OU=users)

    Set myUser = objOU.getObject("User","cn=johnd")

myGroup.Add(myUser.ADsPath)

Sun, 27 Mar 2005 04:52:23 GMT

1. Using ADSI to change NT user properties

2. Accessing user properties with ADSI

3. ADSI user property

4. ADSI: User properties "Terminal server profile"

5. problems setting user properties with adsi

6. ADSI user properties

7. Querying AD user properties via ADSI (WSH)

8. problems setting user properties with adsi

9. Where is the ADSI members property defined?

10. ADSI ShareObject and ShareObj.path property

11. adsi objects, methods and properties

12. ADSI properties and methods