Sample NT Logon Scripts?
Author Message
 Sample NT Logon Scripts?

Would very much appreciate seeing a few sample logon scripts that do
routine tasks such as map drives, set the time, update local files
(equivalent to XCOPY32 /d).

Thanks for your assitance.
JB

Wed, 29 Aug 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Sample NT Logon Scripts?

I've got all this and more on my site. Give it a look see. Check out the script search page
and type either "XCOPY" or "Logon Scripts" in the query field. You should find what you are asking for

Clarence

--
Check it out..

Http://cwashington.netreach.net

On this site you will find resources for all of your scripting needs.
Everything you need to get up and running. Over 200 Sample
Scripts, ActiveX controls, reference materials, and technical support
via an online discussion lounge.

[ Win32Scripting... automate!! ]

Would very much appreciate seeing a few sample logon scripts that do
routine tasks such as map drives, set the time, update local files
(equivalent to XCOPY32 /d).

Thanks for your assitance.
JB

Wed, 29 Aug 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Need sample WSH logon scripts.

2. Question about Ian and Clarence's Sample Logon Scripts

3. sample logon script based on user ID

4. WSH Script in NT Logon Script

5. Logon Scripts in VB for NT logons

6. Logon Script and NT

7. How do I run a .vbs file a NT logon script

8. Logon Scripts in Windows NT

9. Run WSH logon script before NT shell starts?

10. NT 40 Domain Logon Scripts

11. NT logon scripts

12. Permission Denied in NT 4.0 Logon Script