Using Backslash with RegWrite
Author Message
 Using Backslash with RegWrite

How can I add a valuename with backslash to the registry? I have tried
different strings, but WSH greates always a subkey and not a value.
?

Frank Hofmann

Thu, 15 Feb 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. using Registry functions on valuenames with backslashes?

2. Reading/Writing to the Registry remotely using RegRead() and RegWrite()

3. Using regwrite to create a key containing \\

4. Using regwrite with binary / hex

5. Inserting a binary value into the registry using the RegWrite method

6. Inserting a binary value into the registry using the RegWrite method

7. Using RegWrite with "\"'s in Value names

8. Stop backslash behaving as the escape character

9. Backslash disapears

10. getting to read the backslash

11. Backslash problems - help!

12. How to print backslash?