logon script question
Author Message
 logon script question

I am new at this WSH programming and am trying to convert my older more
familiar BAT file logon scripts.

In the BAT files I use empty .FLG files to ascertain whether certain
compnents have been run on a computer.  i.e. update latest virus files, etc.

How would I approach this using WSH?  Can I use .FLG files?  Is there a
better way?

Any sample code snippets would be appreciated?

Tyson Smith

Fri, 18 May 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 logon script question
if oFSO.FileExists("SOME_FILE.FLG") then
end if

Stilian

Tue, 22 May 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Logon Script Question

2. logon.exe script.vbs in profile (logon script)

3. newbie question on logon script

4. Question about Ian and Clarence's Sample Logon Scripts

5. Logon scripts, WSH, Win95, stupid question??

6. Win2k Networking Newbie Question - Logon/Login Scripts

7. newbie question about username in logon script

8. How can I get logon server name and IP address from logon script using wsh

9. Win98, Logon script & finding logon server

10. vb script as network logon script

11. Running Scripting Host Files as Logon Script

12. WSH Script in NT Logon Script