Way to disable WSH?
Author Message
 Way to disable WSH?

Is there a way to disable Windows Scripting Host in NT 4.0?

Mon, 01 Sep 2003 03:49:49 GMT
 Way to disable WSH?
Hi Gerald
    I had this problem and I posted the same message, someone pointed me in
this direction
http://www.symantec.com.au/avcenter/venc/data/win.script.hosting.html  and I
downloaded the noscript.exe. It is a little belter all it does is scrambles
the registry keys for the script association. Then if you want to run
scripts you double click the noscript and enable it again.
                                                Mike

Quote:
> Is there a way to disable Windows Scripting Host in NT 4.0?

Mon, 01 Sep 2003 12:34:26 GMT
 Way to disable WSH?
Excellent, thanks alot Mike.
Quote:
    I had this problem and I posted the same message, someone pointed me in
this direction
http://www.symantec.com.au/avcenter/venc/data/win.script.hosting.html  and I
downloaded the noscript.exe. It is a little belter all it does is scrambles
the registry keys for the script association. Then if you want to run
scripts you double click the noscript and enable it again.
                                                Mike

> Is there a way to disable Windows Scripting Host in NT 4.0?

.

Mon, 01 Sep 2003 06:24:07 GMT

1. Disable WSH?

2. Disabling TCP/IP Ports using WSH files...Possible?

3. How can I disable WSH ?

4. How do I DISABLE WSH?

5. Disabling wsh

6. Disabling WSH

7. Disable Password Caching in Win95 using Registry/WSH???

8. WSH Trust Policy vs disabling

9. how to disable WSH in windows xp?

10. Enabling/Disabling IE Scripting via WSH

11. Disabling WSH and macros

12. Disable Users running WSH