SOAP client in Windows XP
Author Message
 SOAP client in Windows XP

This may help you understand what all the hype about .NET and WEB Services
is about

set SOAPClient = createobject("MSSOAP.SOAPClient")
SOAPClient.mssoapinit
" http://www.*-*-*.com/ ;
WScript.Echo "Todays Quote : " & SOAPClient.QuoteForToday()

I have added a Windows XP section on my site to show some of the cool things
you can script in XP.
http://www.*-*-*.com/
Regards,
Ian

Wed, 05 May 2004 17:45:17 GMT
 SOAP client in Windows XP
Not using XP, I recommand for someone like me;
Walkthrough;Creating Web Services through Visual Basic and C#, in .Net
document.
Monkey's way leads us to the technology in some minutes.

'Script Happen' sample in .DotNet document do script in .Net, but no help in
my case.
It seems to say, Hey this is easy rocket science, now lets make some
rockets.

Quote:
> This may help you understand what all the hype about .NET and WEB Services
> is about

> set SOAPClient = createobject("MSSOAP.SOAPClient")
> SOAPClient.mssoapinit
> "http://srv2.advmrkt.com/yZWebService/Service1.asmx?wsdl"
> WScript.Echo "Todays Quote : " & SOAPClient.QuoteForToday()

> I have added a Windows XP section on my site to show some of the cool
things
> you can script in XP.
> http://communities.msn.com/windowsscript
> Regards,
> Ian

Wed, 05 May 2004 23:28:55 GMT

1. windows xp and jscript - I cannot Install scriptgen with windows XP

2. Script to Mute Sound - Windows 2000 and Windows XP Systems

3. Getting client side info - XP

4. synchronous logon scripts on XP and other NT clients

5. Windows 98 clients with windows NT home directory

6. cdonts in Windows XP Pro

7. Writing print status in a file (windows xp)

8. Redmon GhostScript Windows XP - printer dialog

9. command line printer setup under windows xp

10. Appearance in Windows XP

11. VBS Commands run asynchron in Windows XP ?!

12. Turning Windows XP firewall on/off