WSH 2.0 and Script Endcode BUG?
Author Message
 WSH 2.0 and Script Endcode BUG?

Hi,

I have problems with Encode and this sintax of WS file:

    <script language="VBScript" src="file.vbs"/>
    <script language="VBScript">
        Dim cCode
        '-- More VBScript code
    </script>

The (bad) encode file is:

<script language="VBScript.Encode"
~

In the output file only one <script> is encoded, because <script
scr="VBScript"/> is asociated with </script> and it isn't ended with "/>".

Pablo Almunia
Madrid - Spain

Sat, 22 Dec 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 WSH 2.0 and Script Endcode BUG?
Pablo, Try using  block-style script tags instead of the empty script tag.

--
Michael Harris

| Hi,
|
| I have problems with Encode and this sintax of WS file:
|
|     <script language="VBScript" src="file.vbs"/>
|     <script language="VBScript">
|         Dim cCode
|         '-- More VBScript code
|     </script>
|
| The (bad) encode file is:
|
| <script language="VBScript.Encode"

~

| In the output file only one <script> is encoded, because <script
| scr="VBScript"/> is asociated with </script> and it isn't ended with "/>".
|

| Pablo Almunia
| Madrid - Spain

Sat, 22 Dec 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 WSH 2.0 and Script Endcode BUG?
Tried it myself and it solves your problem...

--
Michael Harris

| Pablo, Try using  block-style script tags instead of the empty script tag.
|
|       <script language="VBScript" src="file.vbs">
|       </script>
| |     <script language="VBScript">
| |         Dim cCode
| |         '-- More VBScript code
| |     </script>
|

| --
| Michael Harris
|

| | Hi,
| |
| | I have problems with Encode and this sintax of WS file:
| |
| |     <script language="VBScript" src="file.vbs"/>
| |     <script language="VBScript">
| |         Dim cCode
| |         '-- More VBScript code
| |     </script>
| |
| | The (bad) encode file is:
| |
| | <script language="VBScript.Encode"
| |

~

| |
| |
| | In the output file only one <script> is encoded, because <script
| | scr="VBScript"/> is asociated with </script> and it isn't ended with
"/>".
| |
| |
| | Pablo Almunia
| | Madrid - Spain
| |
| |
| |
| |

Sat, 22 Dec 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 WSH 2.0 and Script Endcode BUG?
Thanks, work fine...

Mon, 24 Dec 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. WSH 2.0 and Include WScript.Quit() BUG?

2. WSH 2.0 Beta 1 - Known Bugs

3. WSH 2.0 Beta 1 - Script Execution Error for .WS files

4. bug report for ghostscript 5.00 on Linux 2.0

5. bug report for ghostscript 5.00 on Linux 2.0

6. WSH - BUG: Script terminates after 3 days without a given timeout

7. BUG in WSH 5.6 install if Wscript.exe is running while updating WSH

8. BUG in WSH 5.6 install if Wscript.exe is running while updating WSH

9. WSH bug status (pre-WSH 5.6 beta)

10. BUG in WSH 5.6 install if Wscript.exe is running while updating WSH

11. Bug in Remote Scripting Caused by Javascript bug?

12. Problems Installing Windows Script 5.0 and Windows Script Host 2.0 Beta on Windows NT 4.0