WSH Manual
Author Message
 WSH Manual

Hi!

I want to write some little scripts for Win98, but I could'nt find an
adequate manual also with examples in it. Can anybody tell me where I
can  find one or just a webpage containing help?
Thanks, Henning Sudbrock.

Wed, 06 Feb 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 WSH Manual
i would like to get this manual too!

Thanks alot for a tip

Gernot

Quote:
> Hi!

> I want to write some little scripts for Win98, but I could'nt find an
> adequate manual also with examples in it. Can anybody tell me where I
> can  find one or just a webpage containing help?
> Thanks, Henning Sudbrock.

Wed, 06 Feb 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 WSH Manual
Documentation is available online from http://msdn.microsoft.com/scripting

The language engine docs are also downloadable in HTMLHelp format.

The WSH docs (for WSH 2.0 beta 2) are also downloadable in HTMLHelp format.

There are 2 good books recently published:

"Windows Scripting Host Programmers Reference" from Wrox Press
"Learn Windows Script Host in 21 Days" from SAMS

--
Michael Harris

| Hi!
|
| I want to write some little scripts for Win98, but I could'nt find an
| adequate manual also with examples in it. Can anybody tell me where I
| can  find one or just a webpage containing help?
| Thanks, Henning Sudbrock.

Wed, 06 Feb 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 WSH Manual
Just have a look into the WSH Bazaar at:

http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/Guenter_Born/index0.htm

there are samples, links and a sneak preview of a WSH tutorial.

G. Born

Quote:
>Hi!

>I want to write some little scripts for Win98, but I could'nt find an
>adequate manual also with examples in it. Can anybody tell me where I
>can  find one or just a webpage containing help?
>Thanks, Henning Sudbrock.

Thu, 07 Feb 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. WSH or VB Certification and Reference Manuals

2. Need VBSRCIPT Reference Manual Download

3. Wanted: PostScript manual

4. How to get the DPS manual

5. Setting manual feed on a Laserwriter

6. Tutorials or Training Manuals on Xerox VIPP???

7. PostScript manual

8. Postscript manual-feed envelope program

9. Manual Duplexing with Ghostscript

10. Online PostScript Manuals

11. Manual for LaserWriter II NTX?