A WSH that uses Object Rexx as its scripting language
Author Message
 A WSH that uses Object Rexx as its scripting language

Location: http://www.*-*-*.com/
Name: const2xl.zip

This zip file includes a WSH file (const2xl.wsf) that uses Object Rexx
2.1.2 as its scripting language. The purpose of this .wsf is to use
ActiveX/OLE to retrieve all constants from the MS Office products
(Version 2000) and load them into an Excel Workbook
(Office_Constants.xls). This workbook has 6 Worksheets (Excel, Word,
PowerPoint, InternetExplorer, Access, Outlook). This zip file also
includes the finished Excel workbook, so even if you do not have
Object Rexx, you can use the workbook as a reference.

Hope you can get some use from it.
Lee Peedin

Mon, 06 Jun 2005 01:36:02 GMT
 A WSH that uses Object Rexx as its scripting language
And it looks like you're including ObjectRexx examples with almost everything
you make now... cool.

--
Please respond in the newsgroup so everyone may benefit.
 http://dev.remotenetworktechnology.com

Quote:
> Location: http://pragmaticlee.safedataisp.net
> Name: const2xl.zip

> This zip file includes a WSH file (const2xl.wsf) that uses Object Rexx
> 2.1.2 as its scripting language. The purpose of this .wsf is to use
> ActiveX/OLE to retrieve all constants from the MS Office products
> (Version 2000) and load them into an Excel Workbook
> (Office_Constants.xls). This workbook has 6 Worksheets (Excel, Word,
> PowerPoint, InternetExplorer, Access, Outlook). This zip file also
> includes the finished Excel workbook, so even if you do not have
> Object Rexx, you can use the workbook as a reference.

> Hope you can get some use from it.
> Lee Peedin

Mon, 06 Jun 2005 04:57:24 GMT
 A WSH that uses Object Rexx as its scripting language
Well,
It is my default language :-).  This example doesn't show a lot of
Rexx's power, but take a look at the parse function.  I see a lot of
posts regarding parseing in VB - which I could share Rexx's parse with
you.
Lee

On Wed, 18 Dec 2002 15:57:24 -0500, "Alex K. Angelopoulos \(MVP\)"

Quote:

>And it looks like you're including ObjectRexx examples with almost everything
>you make now... cool.

Mon, 06 Jun 2005 05:39:32 GMT
 A WSH that uses Object Rexx as its scripting language

I would definately like to post some Object Rexx scripts to my site... Would you be willing to post some???

Clarence

--

http://cwashington.netreach.net

On this site you will find resources for all of your scripting needs. Everything you need to get up and running. OVER 700 Sample Scripts. OVER 60 FREE scriptable COM objects. You will find reference materials, FAQs, and technical support via a public online forum we call the discussionLOUNGE and public chat rooms

Clarence

  Location: http://pragmaticlee.safedataisp.net
  Name: const2xl.zip

  This zip file includes a WSH file (const2xl.wsf) that uses Object Rexx
  2.1.2 as its scripting language. The purpose of this .wsf is to use
  ActiveX/OLE to retrieve all constants from the MS Office products
  (Version 2000) and load them into an Excel Workbook
  (Office_Constants.xls). This workbook has 6 Worksheets (Excel, Word,
  PowerPoint, InternetExplorer, Access, Outlook). This zip file also
  includes the finished Excel workbook, so even if you do not have
  Object Rexx, you can use the workbook as a reference.

  Hope you can get some use from it.
  Lee Peedin

Mon, 06 Jun 2005 09:21:34 GMT
 A WSH that uses Object Rexx as its scripting language
Sure,
If you'd like you may contact me via email directly to provide
instructions for uploading to your site.
Lee

On Wed, 18 Dec 2002 19:21:34 -0600, "Clarence Washington"

Quote:

>I would definately like to post some Object Rexx scripts to my site... Would you be willing to post some???

>Clarence

Mon, 06 Jun 2005 20:27:24 GMT
 A WSH that uses Object Rexx as its scripting language
http://cwashington.netreach.net

In the upper-left corner is a menu bar; the middle button is for script
submission.

--
Please respond in the newsgroup so everyone may benefit.
 http://dev.remotenetworktechnology.com
 ----------
 Subscribe to Microsoft's Security Bulletins:
 http://www.microsoft.com/technet/security/bulletin/notify.asp

Quote:
> Sure,
> If you'd like you may contact me via email directly to provide
> instructions for uploading to your site.
> Lee

> On Wed, 18 Dec 2002 19:21:34 -0600, "Clarence Washington"

> >I would definately like to post some Object Rexx scripts to my site... Would

you be willing to post some???
Quote:

> >Clarence

Mon, 06 Jun 2005 22:39:03 GMT
 A WSH that uses Object Rexx as its scripting language
I finally found the upload, but it's not in a menu bar in the upper
left corner.  It's actually an icon near the top right of the screen.
Maybe it's been updated since your last visit :-).  Anyway, a script
has been submitted.
Lee

On Thu, 19 Dec 2002 09:39:03 -0500, "Alex K. Angelopoulos \(MVP\)"

Quote:

>http://cwashington.netreach.net

>In the upper-left corner is a menu bar; the middle button is for script
>submission.

Tue, 07 Jun 2005 00:28:46 GMT
 A WSH that uses Object Rexx as its scripting language
I meant your OTHER left.

And that was menu, pronounced "icon".

 ;)

--
Please respond in the newsgroup so everyone may benefit.
 http://dev.remotenetworktechnology.com
 ----------
 Subscribe to Microsoft's Security Bulletins:
 http://www.microsoft.com/technet/security/bulletin/notify.asp

Quote:
> I finally found the upload, but it's not in a menu bar in the upper
> left corner.  It's actually an icon near the top right of the screen.
> Maybe it's been updated since your last visit :-).  Anyway, a script
> has been submitted.
> Lee

> On Thu, 19 Dec 2002 09:39:03 -0500, "Alex K. Angelopoulos \(MVP\)"

> >http://cwashington.netreach.net

> >In the upper-left corner is a menu bar; the middle button is for script
> >submission.

Tue, 07 Jun 2005 03:14:39 GMT
 A WSH that uses Object Rexx as its scripting language
As in military left :-)
Lee

On Thu, 19 Dec 2002 14:14:39 -0500, "Alex K. Angelopoulos \(MVP\)"

Quote:

>I meant your OTHER left.

>And that was menu, pronounced "icon".

> ;)

Tue, 07 Jun 2005 03:42:32 GMT

1. rexx language for WSH

2. REXX as a scripting language

3. using wsh as login script language

4. Using ATL COM objects with scripting languages

5. WSH support for REXX?

6. REXX engine(s) for WSH

7. Dynamic event handling using scripting languages

8. Using a WSH Script as a Login Script

9. Using .NET objects from vbscript/WSH

10. Using Outlook Object Model in WSH

11. Using WSH Network objects within IE

12. project installation using WSH model object