How do I add a domain global-groups in a member-server local group
Author Message
 How do I add a domain global-groups in a member-server local group

Hello!

How I do add a domain global-group to a member-server local group
(all WIN2K-Servers) with WSH-Script

Thanks
Marcello

Sat, 03 Jan 2004 00:56:56 GMT
 How do I add a domain global-groups in a member-server local group
Use ADSI. There's a special newsgroup for ADSI questions. There are
examples in the Win2K Resource Kit.

Regards, Hans

Quote:

--
Met vriendelijke groet,
Inter Access B.V.

Hans van Straten
Consultant, Group Communication
tel: 06-50238898 / fax: 035-6888552

Mon, 05 Jan 2004 19:15:36 GMT

1. Adding a Domain Global group to a machine local group in Windows 2000

2. Enumerate Local Group Members and Identify Domain of Members

3. Add Global group to Local Group

4. help Adding a Domain group to a Local Group

5. Add domain group to local group

6. Adding domain groups to gthe local administrator group

7. Adding a domain group to local administrators group

8. Enumerate Local Groups a user is a member of from a different domain

9. Enumerate Local Groups a user is a member of from a different domain

10. ADSI Global Groups / Local Groups

11. Adding Global into Local Groups

12. VB script: adding AD group to local administrators group