BUG: Memory Leak in JScript toString and toLocaleString Methods
Author Message
 BUG: Memory Leak in JScript toString and toLocaleString Methods

Q281148 | BUG: Memory Leak in JScript toString and toLocaleString Methods
http://www.*-*-*.com/

As I haven't already installed Windows Script 5.6 Beta : is that (re)fixed in Windows Script 5.6 ?

Jean - JMST
Belgium

Sun, 08 Jun 2003 06:20:53 GMT
 BUG: Memory Leak in JScript toString and toLocaleString Methods

That bug was fixed after the beta files were built, so sorry, but no. It
will be fixed in all future releases.

Mike Whalen
Windows Script Dev

Q281148 | BUG: Memory Leak in JScript toString and toLocaleString Methods
http://support.microsoft.com/support/kb/articles/Q281/1/48.asp

As I haven't already installed Windows Script 5.6 Beta : is that (re)fixed
in Windows Script 5.6 ?

Jean - JMST
Belgium

Sun, 08 Jun 2003 08:04:19 GMT