How do you call an asp page using wsh
Author Message
 How do you call an asp page using wsh

How do you call an asp page using wsh, I mean I want a wsh file that when I click on it, it will call an asp page.

TIA

Sun, 27 Jan 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 How do you call an asp page using wsh

Dim IE
Set IE = CreateObject("InternetExplorer.Application")
ie.navigate "www.url.asp"
Set IE = Nothing

Clarence

--
http://cwashington.netreach.net

On THIS site you will find everything you need to get up and running. A
script repository with over 250 FREE sample scripts, a downloads section
with FREE COM objects for scripting, a library of reference materials and a
online discussion lounge to provide community based technical support. Check
it out.

  How do you call an asp page using wsh, I mean I want a wsh file that when I click on it, it will call an asp page.

  TIA

Sun, 27 Jan 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 How do you call an asp page using wsh

Thank you,
-Max

  Dim IE
  Set IE = CreateObject("InternetExplorer.Application")
  ie.navigate "www.url.asp"
  Set IE = Nothing

  Clarence

  --
  http://cwashington.netreach.net

  On THIS site you will find everything you need to get up and running. A
  script repository with over 250 FREE sample scripts, a downloads section
  with FREE COM objects for scripting, a library of reference materials and a
  online discussion lounge to provide community based technical support. Check
  it out.

    How do you call an asp page using wsh, I mean I want a wsh file that when I click on it, it will call an asp page.

    TIA

Sun, 27 Jan 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. calling asp page from another asp page

2. no results-call asp pg using WSH

3. sending paging data using iexplorer and closing iexplorer when done

4. WSH calls VBA or VBA calls WSH

5. HOW TO: call WSH object from ASP

6. Calling WSH from ASP

7. How to pass back variables from called vbs from vbs using wsh

8. Calling wsh objects within asp

9. call an ASP file from wsh?

10. calling an asp page from javascript

11. how to call external dll from asp page

12. Calling Stored Proc from ASP page