Restricting USB ports under NT 4 Domain
Author Message
 Restricting USB ports under NT 4 Domain

Hi...
 I set up a test lab with 1 PBC (nt 4 Server),1 BDC (nt 4
Server) and 20 workstations (2000 pro).
I want to disable the USB ports for all the workstations.
Do you know a way to do it which will affect the whole
domain at once using a wsh script?Also other ideas about
other ways to do it remotely for all the workstations
would be appriciated.
Thanks in advance.

-ted

Sat, 30 Jul 2005 14:58:13 GMT

1. Reboot Remote NT machine outside of NT domain

2. Looking for a simple TCP/IP Port Monitor for Windows NT or 95/98

3. Speeding up serial port on LaerWriter !! NT/NTX

4. epson stylus 740 connected to usb - ghostview - ghostscript

5. DISABLE CDROM AND USB --- PLEASE HELP

6. Enumerate computers in a NT 4.0 domain?

7. remove computer from NT Domain

8. Error querying NT domain

9. NT Domain Login Name

10. Writing VB app to Addusers to NT domains

11. virus update via logon to a NT domain

12. Enumerate Term Profile Path in NT 4.0 domain.