How can I run a javascript on server side
Author Message
 How can I run a javascript on server side

How can I run a script from the html page in my browser on the server?

There is something call something like
<SCRIPT LANGUAGE="VBScript" Runatserver>

If anyone knowss please let me know.

Thanks
Sailesh

Sat, 08 Feb 2003 03:00:00 GMT
 How can I run a javascript on server side

<script language="javascript" runat="server">

Quote:
> How can I run a script from the html page in my browser on the server?

> There is something call something like
> <SCRIPT LANGUAGE="VBScript" Runatserver>

> If anyone knowss please let me know.

> Thanks
> Sailesh

Sat, 08 Feb 2003 03:00:00 GMT

1. Function doesn't run in server side javascript

2. Functions don't run in server side javascript

3. pass server side vbscript to client side javascript

4. Calling client-side javascript function from server-side vbscript

5. Calling client-side javascript from server-side vbscript

6. Calling Server Side JScript from Server Side VBScript

7. How do I call a VBScript-function from JavaScript in ASP (both server-side)

8. ENABLESESSIONSTATE. Server-side JavaScript in the ASP

9. how server side javascript works under IIS4

10. javaScript Server side InsertRow Method

11. Server side javascript-does that exist with IE4?

12. server side vbscript /javascript question