WSH and Resource Kit Supplement 3
Author Message
 WSH and Resource Kit Supplement 3

This is a wild shot...  Do you have IE4 or IE5 installed?  If no, you need the URLMON.DLL and SHLWAPI.DLL too.  I think I have the versions installed by IE4.

    I have installed the resource kit supplement 3 on multiple machines.  It states that it installs the WSH.  I can find wscript and cscript within the system32 folder.  When I try to run a .vbs file it says there is no scripting engine installed.  What else do I need to do to get this working without installing the WSH outside of the resource kit?

    Thanks.

Sat, 23 Mar 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Using the resource kit utilities in VBScript

2. Need to download prnmgr from Win2K Resource Kit

3. IIS Resource Kit: CreateUser.vbs

4. NT Resource Kit .vbs files

5. win2k resource kit VBS files do not work with WMI or WBEM

6. Spelling.inc on the IIS Resource Kit CD

7. Win2000 Resource Kit Doc Launcher

8. WSH Frequent Questions and Resource Links

9. WSH Frequent Questions and Resource Links

10. WSH Newsgroup Mini-FAQ (Resources)

11. WSH helpful resources

12. Resource usage: WSH vs Command-Shell