Displaying Hidden Command Console Backgroud Process
Author Message
 Displaying Hidden Command Console Backgroud Process

I have a WSH process that runs in a command console using cscript
scheduled to run daily which runs under a different user account than
the one currently logged into the server console.  What I would like
to do is make that process visible to the user currently logged in
when it executes.

We have an application from IBM which we use to currently do this
called intlaunch.exe but going forward we will no longer be able to
use this utility but would like to emulate it's functionality.

Is this possible? If so, how?

Thanks,
Todd

Tue, 14 Dec 2004 08:59:17 GMT
 Displaying Hidden Command Console Backgroud Process

Quote:

> I have a WSH process that runs in a command console using cscript
> scheduled to run daily which runs under a different user account than
> the one currently logged into the server console.  What I would like
> to do is make that process visible to the user currently logged in
> when it executes.

> We have an application from IBM which we use to currently do this
> called intlaunch.exe but going forward we will no longer be able to
> use this utility but would like to emulate it's functionality.

> Is this possible? If so, how?

> Thanks,
> Todd

using a wrapper script to launch your_script with window maximized
might do the trick.

Paul Bruno

Tue, 14 Dec 2004 20:55:54 GMT

1. Stopping a hidden console application

2. how do I hide a console window when running a script from an HTA

3. how to insert a console command (dos ) in a jscript

4. run external command in same console window

5. Console Command Trainer

6. Running two commands in the same console

7. running console app in same console

8. Hide/Display images

9. Netscape displays "hidden" VB script

10. Displaying/Hiding text