adsutil.vbs fails
Author Message
 adsutil.vbs fails

Hello,

I have successfully executed the adsutil.vbs (..\Inetsrv\adminsamples)
utility in the past but now I get the following error:

The path requested could not be found.
ErrNumber: -2147024893 (0x80070003)
Error Trying To ENUM the Object (GetObject Failed): W3SVC/1/ServerBindings

I encounter similar messages using other utilities such as MetaEdit, and
various IIS admin scripts from the IIS resource kit.  This only occurrs
accessing the local administration object; I get normal results accessing a
remote object (e.g. creating a new website on a different server using
mkw3site.vbs).

What does this mean and how do I fix it?

Thanks in advance,

Jim MacGregor

Wed, 06 Feb 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Problem running ADSUTIL.VBS

2. adsutil.vbs utility

3. cscript path problem adsutil.vbs

4. SQL in VBS failing.

5. Running PKZip fails from within VBS through Cscript.exe

6. VBS Script Fails When Scheduled

7. WMI: pstop.vbs fails on Win9x clients

8. VBS script fails when scheduled through task manager

9. CommonDialog fails in WSF vbs script

10. VBS Fail to Fire/Execute/Launch

11. Adding host headers using WSH (ADSUTIL)

12. adsutil Object error