VB & DLL impmail.dll in outlook
Author Message
 VB & DLL impmail.dll in outlook

Trying to do a silent import into outlook 2000. We need to interface with
Quote:
> impmail.dll but we are not sure how to do it and what functions are in it.

> Any ideas or useful URL's?

> Chris

Fri, 22 Aug 2003 10:38:42 GMT
 VB & DLL impmail.dll in outlook
Its not an ActiveX component - I doubt that it's meant to be used externally...  AFAICT it's the dll
that implements the Outlook import wizard...

--
Michael Harris
Microsoft.MVP.Scripting

> Trying to do a silent import into outlook 2000. We need to interface with

> > impmail.dll but we are not sure how to do it and what functions are in it.

> > Any ideas or useful URL's?

> > Chris

Fri, 22 Aug 2003 11:52:49 GMT

1. VB & DLL impmail.dll for outlook

2. VB Script & DLL's

3. GSwin.dll gswin32.dll

4. running dll as http://server/dll?parameter

5. DLL as http://server/dll?parameter

6. API, DLL, AX-DLL

7. calling a COM dll from outlook 98

8. Sending Mail from ASP using CDO.dll (outlook 98)

9. Calling all ASP/VB DLL experts!

10. By Ref to a VB DLL

11. sending a date to a VB ActiveX dll

12. gsdll32.dll and VB