ADSI (various questions)
Author Message
 ADSI (various questions)

When creating a new user, I can't seem to find  the newUser object property
that
sets a user's homedirectory drive letter (not their home directory path, but
their drive letter). Also, after creating a new user and setting their
password with ADSI is it possible to force them to change their password at
next login (there is a check box in WinNT user manager, so ADSI must be able
to do it, but how???)
One final thing, is there a way to view file shares? I can only find ways to
create and delete them, I would like to just view the share name, path, and
description.
Thanks

Fri, 18 May 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Several various Jscript questions

2. Various questions

3. Stupid VBScript/ADSI question

4. ADSI Question

5. VBS and ADSI Object begginer question.

6. An ADSI and VBScript question

7. Another ADSI question...

8. Stupid VBScript/ADSI question

9. Question about remote access to ADSI objects

10. ADSI: Change service account info question

11. couple of ADSI-related questions

12. ADSI newbie question