Runing programs in WSH
Author Message
 Runing programs in WSH

I Javascript, the character following a \ in a string is treated as a
special character (just like C). For example \n means newline and \t means a
tab. To represent the \ you need to write it like this
"c:\\windows\\notepad.exe".

CoAthour at WebFX ( www.eae.net/webfx/ )

<SNIP>

|WSHShell.Run("d:\games\sol.exe");

<SNIP>

|And only one thing i get: "file can not be found" What shall i do?
|--
|Andrew Golovin
|the best! images -> http://www.*-*-*.com/ ~Andrew
|FIDONet 2:5080/10

Thu, 15 Mar 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. using WSH to uninstall programs (add/remove programs)

2. Runing the Notepad in VBScript

3. Runing console mode aplications

4. Rerun a program automatically in wsh if it dies or is shutdown

5. Install WSH program from HTML page?

6. Where to learn WSH programming??

7. wsh: starting programs from the tray

8. Checking program versions with VBScript or WSH

9. passing variable to vbs program (WSH)

10. The error on WSH within ASP programming!

11. How do I execute a program using WSH ?

12. How do you launch programs from WSH?