SendKeys
Author Message
 SendKeys

I was wondering if there was a SendKeys function in VBScript?

Also, how do you kick off the Dial-Up Networking to dial into the Internet,
and tell if it's connected?

I need this for work to allow employees to place a pre-formatted file in a
directory and
my script would send the email message and any files....?????

Thanks in advance!

Thu, 17 May 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 SendKeys

Quote:
>I was wondering if there was a SendKeys function in VBScript?

>Also, how do you kick off the Dial-Up Networking to dial into the Internet,
>and tell if it's connected?

>I need this for work to allow employees to place a pre-formatted file in a
>directory and
>my script would send the email message and any files....?????

>Thanks in advance!

Hi,

Check out Macro Scheduler, at mjtnet.com.  It includes VBScript,
window monitoring functions, and provides keyboard simulation so that
you can send keystrokes to other applications.  There's some scripts
at our Scripts & Tips archive showing how to start a DUN connection
and check if one is already open/connected.  :
http://www.mjtnet.com/scripts.hts

Marcus Tettmar
http://www.mjtnet.com/

Home of Macro Scheduler, and Macro Scheduler VBScript Edition

Thu, 17 May 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Sendkeys

2. SendKeys cannot close DOS window.

3. SendKeys cannot close DOS window.