I know there is the property Default in WMI but only with Windows XP.
How can I do ?
Thanks

Sat, 30 Jul 2005 00:19:00 GMT
 Set default printer with Windows 2000

Quote:

> I need to know the default printer on a Windows 2000 computer.
> I know there is the property Default in WMI but only with Windows XP.
> How can I do ?
> Thanks

Hi

To read:

Subject: Re: Display default printer
Newsgroups: microsoft.public.scripting.wsh
Date: 2001-11-01 09:52:17 PST
http://groups.google.com/groups?selm=u233j3vYBHA.1540%40tkmsftngp04

Subject: VBScript determine default printer
Newsgroups: microsoft.public.scripting.wsh, microsoft.public.scripting.vbscript
Date: 2001-09-26 02:14:39 PST
http://groups.google.com/groups?th=7942d31588b706d6

To set:

CreateObject("WScript.Network").SetDefaultPrinter ...

--
torgeir
Administration scripting examples and a ONLINE version of the 1328 page

Sat, 30 Jul 2005 00:30:26 GMT

1. Getting the Default Printer in Windows 2000

2. Set LOCAL Printer as default printer

3. Windows 2000 postscript printer Watermark

4. Installing PostScript printer PPD on Windows 2000?

5. Adobe PS Printer driver for Windows 2000

6. Where can i find a Postscript printer driver for windows 2000

7. Install Printer with script on Windows 2000 Print Server

8. Adding a local printer port in windows 2000

9. Win32_Printer class and Windows 2000 Printers folder.

10. Setting Printer Defaults based on Computer Name

11. Problems setting default printer

12. script set default printer based on...