Change workstation network information
Author Message
 Change workstation network information

Does anyone have a script for which I can enter the
workstation name and it will go and update the ip address,
subnet mask, default gateway, 1st and 2nd DNS servers,
insert an address for a WINS server, and ENABLE NETBIOS
OVER TCP/IP?

Thank you

Sat, 30 Jul 2005 04:28:20 GMT
 Change workstation network information
research NETSH

Larry

Quote:

> Does anyone have a script for which I can enter the
> workstation name and it will go and update the ip address,
> subnet mask, default gateway, 1st and 2nd DNS servers,
> insert an address for a WINS server, and ENABLE NETBIOS
> OVER TCP/IP?

> Thank you

Sat, 30 Jul 2005 13:07:13 GMT

1. event logs and other information on servers/workstation

2. creating a vb script to copy file accross a network to nt workstation

3. Rename a network printer on w9x, w2k and XP workstations

4. Obtaining network logon information

5. Add IP and Network Information?

6. Help with Script for Network information problem

7. Retrieving Folder information accross network - Newbie

8. How to read network printer information from registry

9. A network information Gathering script

10. Network Speed and Duplex Information

11. Change the ATM ELAN name on a remote Win2K workstation

12. Change DNS-Server at w2k Workstation