Wanted: wrapper for javabean
Author Message
 Wanted: wrapper for javabean

Hi,

Does anyone know about a wrapper for javabeans,
I don't know if "wrapper" is the good term.
I mean an activeX (or other) that makes the link between a script and a
Javabean for using this Javabean like an activeX.

Thanks

Fri, 07 Dec 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Wanted: wrapper for javabean
There is some information about JavaBean - ActiveX Bridging in

http://java.sun.com/products/plugin/1.2/docs/script.html

if you succeed with this description, please let me know. I like to use
a Java Bean in MS ACESS but have some problem with it. Perhaps it works
in Visual Basic???

Mark Breitebcher

Quote:
> Hi,

> Does anyone know about a wrapper for javabeans,
> I don't know if "wrapper" is the good term.
> I mean an activeX (or other) that makes the link between a script and
> Javabean for using this Javabean like an activeX.

> Thanks

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/

Sat, 15 Dec 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. wrapper to print "Draft" on pages

2. PS Wrapper for color Tiff files

3. postscript/tiff wrapper

4. GV 3.5.8 pdf wrapper patch

5. lp/lpr wrapper to allow ppd use?

6. TIFF to PS Wrapper

7. C wrapper library for creating Postscript files?

8. upload wrapper class

9. ActiveX wrapper -- how to access it

10. VB.NET "Compatibility Wrapper"

11. PS wrapper for-bit cmyk files

12. Putting an EPS wrapper around a JPEG image