How to run application in a script
Author Message
 How to run application in a script

how to run one or more windows application in a script ?

Theses applications are not COM compatible !

if there are a Winexec compatible command ?

Mon, 05 Mar 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 How to run application in a script

Quote:

> how to run one or more windows application in a script ?

> Theses applications are not COM compatible !

> if there are a Winexec compatible command ?

If they are OLE compatable, there should be a Shell interface.  Search
the documentation for information.  Or you could try launching them
using the START.EXE utility al la ...

 Set Shell = WScript.CreateObject("Wscript.Shell")
 Shell.Run ("start winprog.exe params", 0, False)

Type START/? at a command prompt for more information.

Tom Lavedas
-----------
http://www.pressroom.com/~tglbatch/

Mon, 12 Mar 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Running an application from a VBS Script

2. Run Application in VBS and wait in Script till its finished

3. Running applications with vb script in IE

4. Run application script in the startup OK, but every time I log on the script runs again ???

5. run an extern application

6. running applications from the active desktop

7. running application

8. Running client applications

9. HTA application won't run Java applet

10. Running Applications with WSH

11. List running NT4.0 processes & applications

12. How to run an application by using vbscript?