Board index » wsh(Windows Scripting Host)
All times are UTC
i'am looking for a posibility to write to a computers (Windows 2000) eventlog. Is this with VBScript possible?
1. Writing to the eventlog
2. Writing to the Eventlog
3. Writing to the Eventlog
4. Writing to EventLog in VBS
5. Reading from a dumped or backuped eventlog file
6. Saving Eventlog using WMI to Central Location
7. eventlog notification
8. Reading from eventlog, any ideas?
9. WMI, EventLog
10. Reading from a dumped or backuped eventlog file
11. EventLog in NT 4.0
12. Update NT Eventlog