uninst.exe without restarting
Author Message
 uninst.exe without restarting

Hi I am trying to write a batch file that uninstall without any user
prompt. This is what I got so far:
c:\winnt\uninst.exe -f"C:\co2000i\DeIsL1.isu"
-c"C:\Co2000i\AecUninst.dll" /a
I know /a does automatic without user prompt but after uninstallation,
it still ask for restarting windows. Anyone can help me?

Sat, 25 Sep 2004 04:00:04 GMT
 uninst.exe without restarting

Quote:

> Hi I am trying to write a batch file that uninstall without any user
> prompt. This is what I got so far:
> c:\winnt\uninst.exe -f"C:\co2000i\DeIsL1.isu"
> -c"C:\Co2000i\AecUninst.dll" /a
> I know /a does automatic without user prompt but after uninstallation,
> it still ask for restarting windows. Anyone can help me?

Hi

Try to add -y as well and see what happens (and you should use -a instead of /a)

For InstallShield 5.x Professional, InstallShield3, InstallShield Express 1.x,
InstallShield Express 2.x:

INFO: What Command Line Parameters Are Available for unInstallShield?
http://support.installshield.com/kb/view.asp?pcode=CLASS600PEE&articl...

--
torgeir

Sat, 25 Sep 2004 19:31:40 GMT

1. Send e-mail without Outlook or without pop up messages

2. RMTSHARE.exe XCACLS.exe WSH Shell problems

3. Problems with GVPM.EXE and/or GSOS2.EXE

4. Difference between scr56en.exe and scripten.exe

5. Running cscript.exe and wscript.exe from the floppy drive

6. wsh.exe & ste50en.exe

7. cscript.exe vs wscript.exe

8. return values of WSCRIPT.EXE and CSCRIPT.EXE

9. RMTSHARE.exe XCACLS.exe WSH Shell problems

10. Scrit.exe A win32 exe to execute vbscript

11. Restart computer by vbs ?

12. restart IIS and MTS from a script.