New Scripting Clinic posted covering new WSH Beta 2 features
Author Message
 New Scripting Clinic posted covering new WSH Beta 2 features

Easier to post text than binaries I guess since the article is up but the
Beta 2 binaries aren't just yet.  We hope to have them up tomorrow

--

Andrew Clinick
Microsoft Script Program Manager

Fri, 30 Nov 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 New Scripting Clinic posted covering new WSH Beta 2 features
It's at:

http://msdn.microsoft.com/voices/scripting.asp

--
Michael Harris

| Easier to post text than binaries I guess since the article is up but the
| Beta 2 binaries aren't just yet.  We hope to have them up tomorrow
|
| --
|
| Andrew Clinick
| Microsoft Script Program Manager
| http://msdn.microsoft.com/scripting

Tue, 04 Dec 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. New Scripting Clinic Post

2. New features in Windows Script 5.5 Beta 1

3. New features in Windows Script 5.5 Beta 1

4. New features in Windows Script 5.5 Beta 1

5. New Scripting Clinic article on Windows Script Components

6. New Scripting Clinic Article: Scripting your database

7. New Scripting Clinic article on Windows Script Components

8. New Ideas = New Features?

9. New Script Clinic up on MSDN

10. A new Scripting Clinic article from our favorite doctor

11. New Scripting Clinic article on events

12. New Code-Signing Features in WSH 5.6