bypass the logon screen
Author Message
 bypass the logon screen

I need to be able to bypass a logon screen. My company is
splitting from another company and we are copying over
user accounts to our new domain. Soon we will authenticate
as usual at the logon screen and be prompted with a second
logon prompt because of the new domain. How can I pass the
username from the first logon prompt and append it as the
password to the second logon prompt?

Any help would be appreciated.

Tue, 16 Aug 2005 05:02:27 GMT
 bypass the logon screen
Don,

This looks a lot like the question you posted earlier.  The short answer is that
there is no way via scripting to capture logon data and reuse it automatically
for another domain.

--
Please respond in the newsgroup so everyone may benefit.
 http://dev.remotenetworktechnology.com

Quote:
> I need to be able to bypass a logon screen. My company is
> splitting from another company and we are copying over
> user accounts to our new domain. Soon we will authenticate
> as usual at the logon screen and be prompted with a second
> logon prompt because of the new domain. How can I pass the
> username from the first logon prompt and append it as the
> password to the second logon prompt?

> Any help would be appreciated.

Tue, 16 Aug 2005 18:00:58 GMT

1. Logon user with out logon screen

2. Help with logon script to change screen resolutions

3. Help with simple logon script to change screen resolution

4. Redmon and bypass tray

5. Bypass advertising bar??

6. Bypassing proxy server thru code

7. Bypass Open/Download Dialog Box

8. Bypassing Postscript Engine

9. Bypass Excel Macro protection

10. Bypassing the Open/Save prompt for HTA?

11. how to bypass a save as menu with Vbscript

12. Problem using NeWSprint 2.0 Raster Bypass feature