Author Message
 Program-is Scriping.FileSystemObject

<head>
charset=windows-1252">
<title>New Page 1</title>
</head>

<%
 Dim objFSO,objFile
 Set objFSO=Server.CreateObject("Scripting.FileSystemObject")
 if objFSO.FolderExists(Server.MapPath("Chapter13")) Then
   Response.Write "The folder exists"
   Else
   Response.Write "The folder does not exists"
   end if

 Set objFSO=Nothing%>

when I tried to run the above ASP code I am getting the foll error
message

HTTP 500.100 - Internal Server Error - ASP error
Internet Information Services

--------

Error Type:
Server object, ASP 0177 (0x800401F3)
Invalid ProgID.

Sun, 31 Jul 2005 20:00:46 GMT
 Program-is Scriping.FileSystemObject
Go to ASP.

You confound technology dates and subtechnologies.

Quote:

> <head>
> charset=windows-1252">
> <title>New Page 1</title>
> </head>

> <%
>  Dim objFSO,objFile
>  Set objFSO=Server.CreateObject("Scripting.FileSystemObject")
>  if objFSO.FolderExists(Server.MapPath("Chapter13")) Then
>    Response.Write "The folder exists"
>    Else
>    Response.Write "The folder does not exists"
>    end if

>  Set objFSO=Nothing%>

> when I tried to run the above ASP code I am getting the foll error
> message

> HTTP 500.100 - Internal Server Error - ASP error
> Internet Information Services

> --------

> Technical Information (for support personnel)

> Error Type:
> Server object, ASP 0177 (0x800401F3)
> Invalid ProgID.

Mon, 01 Aug 2005 15:57:01 GMT

1. Version 4.0 Scriping Enignes ???

2. use vb scriping on windows 95

3. Programming A Newsgroup Program

4. Execute a program that expects parameters within another program

5. Trigger another program or command on program quit

6. Call A Program on another Server - RPGLE program on an AS/400

7. using WSH to uninstall programs (add/remove programs)

8. Searching for a program to Script Keyboard input to any windows program

9. I am looking for a HTTP/1.1 ASP component

10. onkeypress - what am i doing wrong

11. a procedure I am writing for using with kshow

12. I am serious.