Windows scripting host properties for Microsoft Word 97...
Author Message
 Windows scripting host properties for Microsoft Word 97...

I am a beginner to the whole WSH / VBScript thing and am finding it
incredibly difficult to look up any information about the various different
properties for Microsoft Word 97.  Basically, I want to be able to search a
Word document for occurences of a specific word and then print the pages
with only those words on them.  I have found out how to access the Word
'print' properties using VBScript, but still do not know how to specify
which pages to print.  Furthermore, I have no idea how to search the
document for the words and find out which pages they exist on.  If anyone
can tell me where I can get a complete list of the WSH properties for MS
Word or give me a few pointers on how to achieve these tasks with VBScript I
will be extremely grateful.

Cheers!

Elliott Martin. :o)

Sun, 08 Apr 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Research: Windows Script Host or Windows Scripting Host

2. Microsoft Windows Script Host 2.0 by Using Javascripts

3. Problems Installing Windows Script 5.0 and Windows Script Host 2.0 Beta on Windows NT 4.0

4. Automating Word from Windows Scripting Host

5. Change embedded .bmp to link in Word 97 doc with WSH script

6. Microsoft Word Properties incorrect through VBScript.

7. Office (97) properties

8. Windows scripting host - Checking a service in Windows NT 4

9. Windows Scripting Host on Windows 95 OSR2

10. Windows 95 OSR1 and Windows Scripting Host

11. Windows Scripting Host for Windows 98 Book

12. Postscript commands in a Word 97 document