Reboot Workstation
Author Message
 Reboot Workstation

Is it possible to reboot a workstation in WSH? I have some processes that I
have automated but because of the resources used by the applications in
question, I need to reboot the workstation during/following the process.
Does anyone have any ideas?

Tue, 05 Feb 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Reboot Workstation
You can try our RebootTools from http://factory.glazier.co.nz
Sample code...

On Error Resume Next
Wscript.echo "Starting"
Set Tools = Wscript.CreateObject("RebootTools.Command")
'Tools.logoffUser
Tools.Restart
'Tools.Shutdown
If Error.Number <>0 then
  Wscript.echo Error.Description
End If

Works with 95/8 or NT
Regards,
Ian
WSH FAQ http://wsh.glazier.co.nz

Quote:
> Is it possible to reboot a workstation in WSH? I have some processes that
> have automated but because of the resources used by the applications in
> question, I need to reboot the workstation during/following the process.
> Does anyone have any ideas?

Wed, 06 Feb 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Reboot Workstation

2. Reboot Workstation

3. Forced Reboot with Locked Workstation

4. Weird Rebooting Problem

5. Reboot

6. Reboot script

7. Take control of the system after a reboot

8. Problem rebooting

9. using WMI to reboot

10. Preventing reboot? message

11. Reboot into Safe Mode

12. rebooting a PC from a link on Active Desktop