Accesing events in Event Viewer logs
Author Message
 Accesing events in Event Viewer logs

How can I access Windows NT Event Viewer events from WSH? What is the
COM Object for this?

Thanks

|  Jeff Huber  | Web Applications Developer  |

Fri, 15 Jun 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Accesing events in Event Viewer logs

You can find the control on my site in the downloads section. It's called STMadmin. Also the discussion lounge at the site has become the kind of unofficial support headquarters for the control since no one has been able to contact the maintainer of the control

Clarence.
Check it out
http://cwashington.netreach.net

Win32 bit scripting. Everything you need to get up and running,
A script repository containing almost 100 sample scripts,
downloads, reference files, and technical support via an
online discussion forum.

(Pursuant to US Code, Title 47, Chapter 5, Subchapter II, 227, any and all
unsolicited commercial E-mail sent to this address is subject to a download
and archival fee in the amount of $1000 US.  E-mailing denotes acceptance of
these terms.)

.

How can I access Windows NT Event Viewer events from WSH? What is the
COM Object for this?

Thanks

|  Jeff Huber  | Web Applications Developer  |

Fri, 15 Jun 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Archiving Event Viewer Logs

2. script to parse security logs (event viewer)

3. script -howto generate Event to Event Viewer

4. How to Retrieve Events For One Day From An Event Log on Windows 2000/NT

5. Write events to the event log ?

6. Retrieve Events For One Day from an Event Log

7. Event ID in Event Logs

8. Logging to system event logs...

9. How-to: Log to NT Event Log

10. event viewer