Win98 user <font color="blue"><B>profiles</B></font>
Author Message
 Win98 user <font color="blue"><B>profiles</B></font>

I'd appreciate hearing if there's more to this one..

We too would like to get rid the create settings message.
I've tried to use the tip of changing the registry, but if
the profile does not yet exist on the local computer, it
changes the default profile, which then causes all kinds of
problems...

If there's a WSH script out there that will do the job,
please let me know! I have upwards of 4,000 users who log
into 14 labs and we would like them to force them to save
their settings to their roaming profiles.

* Sent from RemarQ http://www.*-*-*.com/ The Internet's Discussion Network *

Sat, 02 Feb 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. --------<<<<<<MONEY>>>>>>--------- id 9543

2. <<<< Disabling the ControlBox, MinButton and MaxButton >>>>

3. <<, >> operators to Level 1

4. <pre></pre> problem

5. HPGL<->PostscriptPCL<->Postscript

6. GDSII<->PostScript<->HPGL translation pgms wanted

7. Troubles with <<fullscreen>>

8. <!--#include file="Query string"-->

9. <INPUT TYPE="image">

10. <INPUT type="file"> fields