ms Script control and oleau32.dll access violation
Author Message
 ms Script control and oleau32.dll access violation

Hello,

    I'm using the ms script control with delphi 4.03, win98 and oleaut32.dll
(2.40.4275) and i'm facing random access violation.
Any idea of what to do?

TIA

Fri, 28 Dec 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 ms Script control and oleau32.dll access violation
You need to be a little more specific with some details about what you're
doing, how far you _can_, what action generates the error, etc.

--
Michael Harris

| Hello,
|
|     I'm using the ms script control with delphi 4.03, win98 and
oleaut32.dll
| (2.40.4275) and i'm facing random access violation.
| Any idea of what to do?
|
| TIA

Fri, 28 Dec 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. printing a frame in IE4 and MSHTML.dll access violation

2. Script MS-Access Import of MS-Excel?

3. MS Scripting Control to Add controls to VB project at runtime

4. Building ActiveX controls that will access activex.dll running on PWS

5. Access Violation

6. FYI: Access violation in VBScript: cannot read address 0x0000000C

7. Access Violation Message in Netscape

8. Access Violation

9. Ms Scripting error with scrrrun.dll

10. MS Script Control question?

11. Restrictions of JScript in MS Script Control?

12. MS Scripting control