Disable Terminal Server logon?
Author Message
 Disable Terminal Server logon?

    Is there a property you can set when adding a user via ADSI to disable
their ability to logon to a 2000 Terminal Server?  I know there is a check
box on the user properties that you can enable or disable that allows logon
to terminal server.  I need to be able to uncheck that box in a script that
creates users.  I have the user creation down, and can successfully change
passwords, profile paths, etc.  This is the last thing I need to be able to
set.

Thanks,

Ryan

Tue, 14 Dec 2004 20:52:40 GMT
 Disable Terminal Server logon?
    objUser.AllowLogon = 0  (1 is the default for allow)

I need to learn some patience...

Ryan

Quote:
>     Is there a property you can set when adding a user via ADSI to disable
> their ability to logon to a 2000 Terminal Server?  I know there is a check
> box on the user properties that you can enable or disable that allows
logon
> to terminal server.  I need to be able to uncheck that box in a script
that
> creates users.  I have the user creation down, and can successfully change
> passwords, profile paths, etc.  This is the last thing I need to be able
> set.

> Thanks,

> Ryan

Sat, 18 Dec 2004 02:27:21 GMT

1. Propertie "Allow logon to terminal server"

2. Can WSH logon to a terminal server?

3. Auto NT4 server logon with Logon to Novell server(4.11)

4. "Allow logon to terminal services" syntax

5. How can I get logon server name and IP address from logon script using wsh

6. Win98, Logon script & finding logon server

7. Terminal Server

8. vbsript to start terminal server on win2k

9. Terminal Server User Properties

10. Terminal Server settings

11. Test terminal server / WLBS connectivity through Telnet/scripting?

12. Open Terminal Server Session on remote machine ?