Windows Script Control
Author Message
 Windows Script Control

What is the Windows Script Control? I notice it is not available for XP,
supposedly because it's already installed. How do I access it?

--
Regards,

Fred Chateau

Mon, 05 Jul 2004 12:03:35 GMT
 Windows Script Control
set sc = CreateObject("MSScriptControl.ScriptControl")

The help file is: C:\WINNT\system32\MSSCRIPT.HLP

It's intended primarily to add scripting to applications written in VB since VB can't host the ActiveX script engines directly like VC++, et.al.

--
Michael Harris
Microsoft.MVP.Scripting

> What is the Windows Script Control? I notice it is not available for XP,
> supposedly because it's already installed. How do I access it?

> --
> Regards,

> Fred Chateau

Mon, 05 Jul 2004 13:27:31 GMT

1. Using WScript object in Windows Script Control

2. Problem with Windows Script Control and Timeout in an ActiveX Dll

3. Windows Script Control, does it exist?

4. Using WScript object in Windows Script Control

5. How to call "alert" in JScript by using Windows Script Control?

6. Problems Installing Windows Script 5.0 and Windows Script Host 2.0 Beta on Windows NT 4.0

7. Windows Media Player Control and VB script

8. Problem with scripting ATL 7.0 ActiveX Control under Windows 98

9. Research: Windows Script Host or Windows Scripting Host

10. MS Scripting Control to Add controls to VB project at runtime

11. Windows Script 5.5 Beta 1 setup for Windows 2000 available

12. Windows scripting host - Checking a service in Windows NT 4