Recommendations for a new coder ..
Author Message
 Recommendations for a new coder ..

I have looked through this NetNews discussion and I have finally broken down
to ask for some direction.   I am looking for
recommendations from persons who are currently using Scripting Editors/IDEs
to create solid code.

I have been told by talented coders that it can make the difference in
delivery time and debugging efforts.  Unfortunately, I
have not found any reviews for this type of interest on the Net and thought
this specific discussion would be one the best
places to post this question, for assistance.

Looking forward to your advise.

Sun, 09 May 2004 15:11:32 GMT
 Recommendations for a new coder ..
A list of editors is at
http://communities.msn.com/windowsscript/scripteditors.msnw
I use Primal Script and most people I have shown it to end up purchasing it
to get maximum productivity.
Regards,
Ian

Quote:
> I have looked through this NetNews discussion and I have finally broken
down
> to ask for some direction.   I am looking for
> recommendations from persons who are currently using Scripting
Editors/IDEs
> to create solid code.

> I have been told by talented coders that it can make the difference in
> delivery time and debugging efforts.  Unfortunately, I
> have not found any reviews for this type of interest on the Net and
thought
> this specific discussion would be one the best
> places to post this question, for assistance.

> Looking forward to your advise.

Mon, 10 May 2004 16:11:23 GMT

1. javascript html coder - needed brighton UK

2. ASP / sql server 2000 coder wanted

3. Need Mac PostScript previewer recommendations

4. PostScript Book Recommendations

5. Recommendations for true PS workgroup printers?

6. PS Printer Recommendations?

7. High-end printer recommendations

8. Need JScript Book Recommendation

9. Book Recommendations for JScript?

10. Need site recommendation

11. Book Recommendation

12. Kyocera/Ghostscript/Linux question (or any other recommendations)