Q : how to include a file from WSH
Author Message
 Q : how to include a file from WSH

i want to include constante file from VBS file ???

like Include file in ASP.

Thank you for your help .

regards
Jean Noel HAYART

Sat, 16 Feb 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Q : how to include a file from WSH

Fri, 19 Jun 1992 00:00:00 GMT
 Q : how to include a file from WSH
You need WSH 2.0 to do this.  For more info check out
http://msdn.microsoft.com/scripting/windowshost/beta

Quote:
> i want to include constante file from VBS file ???

> like Include file in ASP.

> Thank you for your help .

> regards
> Jean Noel HAYART

Sat, 16 Feb 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Q : how to include a file from WSH

| i want to include constante file from VBS file ???
|
| like Include file in ASP.

You have two options:

(requires VBScript 5.0)

- use the filesystemobject to create a textstream object for the constants
file you want to include in the scripts namespace.

- read all of the file into one string variable

- use ExecuteGlobal to "execute" the string

You can find examples of this technique in the script repository at
http://cwashington.netreach.net
Search for "include"...

(requires wsh2 beta2)
- use the .ws file format and define a
    <script language='vbscript' src='some_path\filetoinclude.inc' />

--
Michael Harris

Sat, 16 Feb 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Can I include other file into WSH file?

2. Can I include other file into WSH file?

3. Include JavaScript file in another include file

4. how do i include a 2nd wsh file

5. Include file for Javascript in WSH

6. ho do i include a 2nd wsh file

7. to include a written .vbs file in wsh

8. Include files and WSH - a newbie question

9. Include files in WSH?

10. How to make an include file in WSH ?

11. include files in WSH script

12. including other scripts in a WSH file