Whoops
Author Message
 Whoops

Sorry I meant WSH 2.0 Beta 2  but you knew that.

Sun, 09 Dec 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Whoops
I is. I downloaded it last week or the week before at:
http://msdn.microsoft.com/scripting/

Quote:

--
Bill Ferguson

http://www.geocities.com/Yosemite/Trails/6314 (Mining)
http://www.my-ged.com/wbfergus/ (GEDCOM data)
http://members.tripod.com/Bill_Ferguson/genealogy/

Mon, 10 Dec 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Whoops
When you installed it, it should have asked if you wanted to install Beta 1?
Either you missed that or you got lucky and downloaded a version that isn't
there now.

Quote:
> I is. I downloaded it last week or the week before at:
> http://msdn.microsoft.com/scripting/

> > Sorry I meant WSH 2.0 Beta 2  but you knew that.

> --
> Bill Ferguson

> http://www.geocities.com/Yosemite/Trails/6314 (Mining)
> http://www.my-ged.com/wbfergus/ (GEDCOM data)
> http://members.tripod.com/Bill_Ferguson/genealogy/

Mon, 10 Dec 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Whoops
I don't remember seeing anything about also installing Beta 1.  It could be that
it did show, but with everything else I was doing at the time, it slipped my
mind.  Working on three different machines, with three different email accounts,
and then having some Novell LAN problems that drove me crazy for 4 days......

Quote:

> When you installed it, it should have asked if you wanted to install Beta 1?
> Either you missed that or you got lucky and downloaded a version that isn't
> there now.

> > I is. I downloaded it last week or the week before at:
> > http://msdn.microsoft.com/scripting/

> > > Sorry I meant WSH 2.0 Beta 2  but you knew that.

--
                        Bill Ferguson
U.S. Geological Survey - Minerals Information Team
                    PO Box 25046, MS-750
                    Denver Federal Center
                   Denver, Colorado 80225
    Voice (303)236-8747 ext. 321     Fax   (303)236-4208

Tue, 11 Dec 2001 03:00:00 GMT