Command line apps.
Author Message
 Command line apps.

Hi

Is it possible to script command line apps in WSH?  Like, say, command line
PGP.  If so can someone give me some pointers as to how?

I am familiar with vb and with ordinary batch files, but new to WSH.

thanks

Helen

Mon, 03 Mar 2003 03:00:00 GMT
 Command line apps.

Set oWSHShell = WScript.CreateObject ("WScript.Shell")
oWSHShell.Run path\file options, 1, true

Its important to enclose long path names containing blanks
in double-quotes.

See WSH docs at msdn.microsoft.com/scripting or/and check the
samples in WSH Bazaar.

But I'n not sure whether you can script PGP with that.

G. Born
Check out the WSH Bazaar at www.borncity.de

Quote:
>Hi

>Is it possible to script command line apps in WSH?  Like, say, command line
>PGP.  If so can someone give me some pointers as to how?

>I am familiar with vb and with ordinary batch files, but new to WSH.

>thanks

>Helen

Tue, 04 Mar 2003 14:17:09 GMT

1. command line app

2. Executing command line apps

3. Found a free command line FTP app!

4. Close or control any windows app from command line or batch file by calling WinAPI

5. Passing values into and out of Command Line application *and* command line prompt in vbscript

6. Scripting command line applications & Command Line Prompting

7. How to execute a command line command from a *.HTA

8. Sleep command and running a command line in VBScript

9. figuring line breaks in an app

10. starting default telnet app and send commands

11. starting default telnet app and send commands

12. App.Path command in VBScript Client Side