LDAP and Exchange/Outllook
Author Message
 LDAP and Exchange/Outllook

I have been using LDAP to query our exchange server. Is it possilbe to LDAP
query a users local copy of their Outlook global adressbook  when they are
off the network ?

Regards,

Darren,
--

Sat, 01 Dec 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Newbie Q Trying to connect to Exchange using Ldap

2. Newbie Q Trying to connect to Exchange using Ldap

3. LDAP access to Exchange 5.5 over Windows 2000

4. Updating Exchange directory, using LDAP

5. LDAP Query for Exchange 2000

6. Trying to query Exchange 5.5 LDAP provider using VBScript

7. asp phonebook - exchange ldap

8. ldap via ADSI for Exchange

9. WSH, VBScript, ADSI, LDAP and Exchange Proxy-Addresses

10. Enumerate Exchange Sites via ADSI-LDAP?

11. Finding/Adding Exchange Aliases from ADSI/LDAP Using VBS

12. Looking for a script which walks thru an Outllook folder