Cna WSH Launch a DUN & then another App?
Author Message
 Cna WSH Launch a DUN & then another App?

Can anyone help, I would like to create a script that will launch a Dial-Up
Networking Connection, when the connection is completed through logon, then
run another application, the application is Intel's LanDesk Manager
Inventory scanner. I am not too familiar with WSH but from what I have read
it sound like it should work. Any help or examples would be greatly
appreciated!!!  Thanks

Fri, 28 Dec 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Can WSH launch a DUN Connection & another Apps

2. Launched apps using WSH are invisible!

3. How to launch DUN connection

4. launch a DUN

5. Launching DUN.

6. Run program & DUN

7. IPXEnabled & DUN

8. DUN & ICS

9. launch an app using file returned from cgi

10. Can I launch apps from web page ?

11. Trying to Launch External App Please help

12. Launching external apps