Enumerate Interactive Services
Author Message
 Enumerate Interactive Services

I know how to enumerate services on a server, but can anyone tell me
which object property denotes if the service is running interactively
whith the desktop?  I want to be able to create a list of services that
are running interactively.  I've checked Washington's site and searched
this forum, but I couldn't find anything about this.  Any help would be
appreciated!

Sent via Deja.com http://www.*-*-*.com/
Before you buy.

Mon, 19 May 2003 03:00:00 GMT

1. Discriminate interactive Services via ADSI

2. Using WMI to obtain dependent services (restarting services and all dependent services)

3. Stopping IIS service by describe not service number?

4. Eztoons, online creation of interactive cartoons 7637

5. Help with Interactive PostScript and Diablo Emulation

6. Need to have interactive communications with PS interpreter

7. Interactive PDFs

8. Does LaserJet 5MP have an interactive PS executive?

9. ghostscript compiled for Interactive UNIX?

10. How can i create interactive scripts?

11. Interactive Web Scripting

12. How to stop GS from entering interactive mode ?