How can I write back to the same page.
Author Message
 How can I write back to the same page.

How is it possible to write to the same pagein HTA

Mon, 26 Apr 2004 21:58:18 GMT
 How can I write back to the same page.
Given that the full DHTML DOM is available, there are really too many ways to list them all ;-)..!

Here's an example of only two...

<head>
<title>My HTA Title</title>
<hta:application id="myHTA"
/>
<script language="VBScript">
sub myButton_onclick()
end sub
</script>

</head>
<input type=button id=myButton value="my button">
</form>

--
Michael Harris
Microsoft.MVP.Scripting

> How is it possible to write to the same pagein HTA

Tue, 27 Apr 2004 00:39:12 GMT
 How can I write back to the same page.
It is a good practice as what Michael mentioned.

Alternatively, we can also use hidden/visibility <DIV> to implement this
task. At different time, we can show or hide the <DIV> appropriately.

Regards,

This posting is provided ?AS IS?, with no warranties, and confers no
rights.

Sat, 01 May 2004 14:23:14 GMT

1. Newbie: Writing data back

2. Write to file the pages generated by ASP pages

3. going back one page by clicking on a button in your browser

4. HTML page, ASP and back button.

5. Page Refresh/Back Button

6. Reload page on "back"

7. want to pull back a form field into previous page

8. Preventing a page from showing using the back button

9. WHAT THE CODE FOR OPEN A BACK PAGE?

10. Erasing Previous Page When User Click the Back Button

11. Reseting Clicked Values in a Page on Back Arrow

12. Prevent page back