Sample WSH Telnet Script
Author Message
 Sample WSH Telnet Script

Hello,

I'm a beginner using WSH, and I have the following problem. Is it
possible to use WSH to open MS telnet, enter an IP address, telnet to a
remote device and use send keys to send keyboard characters to a remote
device.  If this is possible, does any one have a sample script

Does anybody have any ideas.

Thanks

***************

Sun, 09 Dec 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Sample WSH Telnet Script
You can execute the telnet: protocol through the Wscript.Shell object's Run
method

Shell.Run "telnet://domain:portnumber"

http://msdn.microsoft.com/workshop/networking/predefined/telnet.asp

You'll need a 3rd party component (or the WSH2 beta 2) for the SendKeys
part...

--
Michael Harris

| Hello,
|
| I'm a beginner using WSH, and I have the following problem. Is it
| possible to use WSH to open MS telnet, enter an IP address, telnet to a
| remote device and use send keys to send keyboard characters to a remote
| device.  If this is possible, does any one have a sample script
|
| Does anybody have any ideas.
|

| Thanks
|
| ***************

Sun, 09 Dec 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Need sample WSH logon scripts.

2. telnet execution with WSH

3. TELNET from WSH

4. Telnet using WSH???

5. Telnet scripts?-----Can anyone point me to .vbs samples?

6. Telnet using VB Script

7. Test terminal server / WLBS connectivity through Telnet/scripting?

8. Script a telnet session

9. script to able telnet session

10. Do scripts work from telnet windows?

11. Script telnet commands

12. Is there a way of scripting Telnet sessions ?